There are many different short to medium hairstyles that you can try, depending on your hair type and personal style. Here are a few tutorials for popular hairstyles in this length range:
- Bob: A bob is a classic short to medium hairstyle that involves cutting the hair to chin-length or just above. To style a bob, blow-dry your hair with a round brush and use a flat iron to create smooth, straight lines.
- Pixie Cut: A pixie cut is a very short hairstyle that can be worn with or without bangs. To style a pixie cut, blow-dry your hair using your fingers and a styling cream or wax for added texture.
- Shag: A shag is a layered hairstyle that can be worn in a variety of lengths. To style a shag, blow dry your hair using a round brush and use a flat iron to create loose waves.
- Lobs: A lob, also known as a long bob, is a hairstyle that involves cutting the hair to shoulder-length or just above. To style a lob, blow dry your hair with a round brush and use a flat iron to create loose, beachy waves.
- Mid-length curls: This hairstyle is a medium-length hairstyle with curls. To style this hairstyle, you can use a curling iron and/or diffuser to create curls and a light-hold hair spray to keep the curls in place.
- Medium Length Updo: This hairstyle involves pulling your medium-length hair up in a bun, ponytail, or other updo style. You can use hairpins, hair elastics, and hair spray to secure your hair in place.
It’s important to note that the best hairstyle for you will depend on your hair type and personal style. You can consult a hairstylist or watch more tutorials online to find the right hairstyle for you.
What is the most low maintenance haircut?
The most low maintenance haircut is one that requires minimal styling and upkeep. Some popular low maintenance haircuts include:
- Pixie Cut: A pixie cut is a very short hairstyle that requires little styling or maintenance. Simply wash and go, or use a small amount of styling cream or wax to add texture.
- Bob: A bob is a classic short to medium hairstyle that is easy to maintain. This cut is versatile and can be worn straight, wavy or curly.
- Buzz cut: A buzz cut is a very short hairstyle that can be achieved with clippers. It is a low maintenance and easy to maintain as it requires only occasional trimming.
- Lobs: A lob, also known as a long bob, is a hairstyle that involves cutting the hair to shoulder-length or just above. This hairstyle is easy to maintain, and you can use a flat iron or curling iron to create different styles.
- Shag: A shag is a layered hairstyle that is perfect for people with naturally wavy or curly hair. It requires minimal styling, and you can simply let your hair air dry for a natural, effortless look.
Ultimately, the best low maintenance haircut for you will depend on your hair type, lifestyle, and personal preferences. A good idea would be to consult a hairstylist to find a hairstyle that is easy to maintain and suits you well.